Backup Hyper-V virtual machines
As virtualization of physical environments is increasingly being adopted by many businesses to reduce costs, the need to backup these virtual machines becomes vital. IBackup provides a flexible, cost effective and secure solution to backup an entire Hyper-V environment. IBackup Hyper-V backup is designed to ensure your backup is simple and seamless.
- Easy to use user interface.
- A single backup and recovery solution to protect your entire virtual environment.
- Supports incremental backup for local and cloud backup (Windows Server 2016 or later).
- Hot backups with MS VSS Integration: Backup live Hyper-V VMs with zero downtime
by leveraging Microsoft's VSS Hyper-V Writer.
- In addition to backing up your data in the cloud, you can also select a network mapped drive or network-attached storage (NAS) drive as the destination for backup.
- Highly secure data transfers during backup and restore process.
- Instant restore of all servers in virtual environment.
Backup your Hyper-V environment with a simple interface and convenient features like easy backup process, Instant restore and high security.
View the steps to backup Hyper-V.
Fast and Secure restore of your backed up Hyper-V virtual machines in the virtual environment using IBackup's cloud based technology.
View the steps to restore Hyper-V.
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SP1, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016 and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019
- Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- 2 GB RAM
- Sufficient hard disk space to store the virtual machine files for temporary backup and restore